No products in the cart.
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
We ship worldwide using express courier (DHL or UPS) to get your purchase to you quickly and in great condition. All shipments are insured and contain a tracking number for peace of mind.
Great things take time. Each order is meticulously handcrafted to order by our craftsmen and then quality checked, packaged and shipped to your waiting hands using insured express courier. 99% of orders reach our customers within 2 weeks of ordering (we’ll send you a tracking code so you can check on your purchase).
*If you have an urgent request, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
We offer complimentary worldwide shipping on orders > $300. To keep things simple, we charge a flat fee of $10 on orders below $300.
*’Out of Area’ Surcharge
Some remote areas might incur an “out of area” surcharge for which courier companies charge extra. If you fall within such an area, we will contact you and provide the option to change your shipping address if you wish.
We want you to love your purchase and know that import duties can put a real dampener on things. To make your life simpler, we will pay the duties on your purchase.
Warranty & Returns
Our products are handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail and subject to a stringent quality control process. As such, we’re happy to say that defects are rare. In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, we will repair or replace it (at no cost to you) and also cover return shipping expenses. Just email your shipping invoice to email@example.com with photos of the defect and we’ll take care of the rest. Please note that items to be returned must be unused, in original Issara packaging and returned within a year of purchase.
Your product has been crafted from premium full grain leather which has been treated to maintain its natural lustre. Variations in grain and/or colour gives each piece a distinctive character – this cannot be considered a defect.
We want you to love your purchase but understand that sometimes you may have second thoughts. This is why we offer 100 days to exchange/return merchandise purchased online. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of you.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- Merchandise must be in perfect, saleable condition and in original Issara packaging. Refunds will be applied via the original payment method.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Return shipping charges are non-refundable.
- A $25 processing fee will be applied on returns & exchanges resulting from change of mind.
- Shipping costs will apply on the exchanged product to be sent out to you.
Being a natural material, leather needs a little TLC to maintain its lustre. Treat it right and it will last you for years to come.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and direct sunlight (excessive heat may cause leather to change colour, crack or dry out).
- Keep out of heavy rain. While a light drizzle will be fine, sustained exposure to water can damage the leather and cause splotches that may not fade evenly.
- Due to its porous nature, leather will never be waterproof (though you can increase water resistance by using Collonil’s Organic Protect & Care spray).
- If the leather gets wet, simply pat dry with a paper towel (don’t rub), pack the item loosely with paper and let it air dry away from artificial heat and direct sunlight.
- Some colour transfer may occur if light coloured leather comes into contact with dark clothing (and vice versa).
- Use a leather conditioner every 4-6 months to keep the leather supple and avoid dryness, fading or cracking. Test your conditioner on a small, inconspicuous area first as the reaction of leather to treatments can vary.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to a soft, lint free cloth (never directly to the leather).
- Use a circular motion to rub the conditioner evenly over an entire section of the leather and follow with a brisk buffing of the leather surface with a soft, dry cloth.
- Air dry for a few hours before using the bag.
- Most conditioners will impart a rich lustre and deeper colour to the item (another reason to spot test).
- We recommend storing your leather article inside a dust bag and in a cool, dry place when not in use. Do not store leather in plastic.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.