OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Collection and Usage of Private Information
We may request the following customer information:
- Contact information: Name, email, phone number and shipping address.
- Billing information: Credit card information and billing details.
We use this information to provide an excellent customer experience which may include prompt order fulfilment, dispute resolution, and communication with you regarding your order and any queries.
We treat all private information with care and only share it with relevant parties as necessary to fulfil our obligations to you.
We may disclose customer information to the relevant parties to:
- Facilitate a high level of customer service including shipping and post-purchase care.
- Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts
- Government and Law officials to comply with legal proceedings, mandated information requests or subpoena
Customer confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. We follow internationally accepted information security standards to secure the information you share with us. Our site, shopping cart and payment methods are secured using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”). This cryptographic protocol helps protect your private information from hackers and ensures fast, secure transactions.