Luggage Tags (Pack of 3)
The perfect companion to our travel bags. Our luggage tags are impeccably handcrafted from milled full grain leather and come in a pack of three.
Dimensions & Features
12cm tall x 7.5cm wide / 4.9” T x 3” W
- Premium milled full grain leather, it will develop a beautiful patina with use
- Signature rounded, hand-burnished edges
Each of our pieces is conceived in our East London studio with a focus on clean lines and intelligent design. It is then hand drafted, cut, sewn and finished by artisans in small workshops in Eastern India using time honoured techniques.
Our leather is custom developed using the finest quality hides by the same tanneries supplying luxury Italian fashion houses. Full grain leather is exquisite to touch and develops a beautiful patina with use.
Our products are not cluttered by garish logos – we let the premium materials and masterful craftsmanship speak for themselves.
By circumventing large factories, designing in-house and cutting out middlemen, we’re able to deliver premium, personalised pieces at a fraction of the expected price. We choose to do business sustainably and empower local communities in the process.
- Good things take time. We handcraft each piece to order, after which it is quality checked and shipped using insured express courier. Your order should reach you within 2 weeks.
- We take pride in offering exceptional customer service - read about our generous warranty and returns policy here.
- Our range is handcrafted using premium, full grain leather by skilled artisans to last the journey. Care for them properly and they will last you a lifetime.
Never lose your valuables again
We discretely embed a Trackr that synchronizes seamlessly with your mobile via Bluetooth 4.0.
Use the free intuitive app to track and find your valuables in seconds
Peace of mind, returned.Add a Trackr for $29
- 30 DAY RETURNS
- FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OVER $300
Lovely artisan story, sleek packaging and solid product. Good intro to what looks to be my go to accessories brand.
Rita K –
Bit pricey but worth it as they’re really beautiful and functional.
Bought these with my weekender – great combo.